Announcing: “Renaissance Home Connect”
Dear Parent or Guardian:
Your child is using a suite of computer software at school called Renaissance Place that includes specific programs such as Accelerated Reader and Math Facts in a Flash. Bulloch County now has access to a special feature within Renaissance Place called Renaissance Home Connect, a web-based interface that allows you and your child to share in the educational experience by viewing progress in certain Renaissance Place programs while outside of school.
We are very excited that you will be able to view the following for your child:
- quiz averages
- book levels
- last quiz information
- “Bookshelf” showing book titles read
- “Book Finder” list of books available on student’s reading level (though your school may not own them all)
- Practice using Math Facts in a Flash---note that results will not show up at school as mastered levels, but hopefully the extra practice will assist your child during opportunities at school to demonstrate his or her success.
You can view Renaissance Home Connect from any computer with an internet connection using these browsers:
- Internet Explorer® 6.02 or later
- Firefox® 1.5 or later
- Safari™ 2.03 or later
Steps for use of Renaissance Home Connect at home:
- Log in to the Renaissance Home Connect website https://hosted234.renlearn.com/52404/HomeConnect/Login.aspx
- Your child will need to log in using his or her school user name and password.
- Visit Reading and Math “tabs.”
- Math Facts in a Flash is under the Math tab if your child uses this program at school.
- Choose Practice My Math Facts: Start Practicing.
- Choose an appropriate level to begin.
In Renaissance Home Connect you can also:
- Click Email Setup to sign up to receive emails showing your student’s quiz or test results
- Click Help to get answers to your questions about Renaissance Home Connect