To get into the holiday spirit, we will have 12 school-wide holiday-themed days beginning this Thursday, December 1, 2016.
- Thursday, December 1, 2016 – Candy Cane Day
- Friday, December 2, 2016 – Gingerbread Day
- Monday, December 5, 2016 – Christmas Tree Day
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016 – Christmas Stocking Day
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 – Snowman Day
- Thursday, December 8, 2016 – Elf Day
- Friday, December 9, 2016 – Reindeer Day
- Monday, December 12, 2016 – Jingle Bells Day
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016 – Grinch Day
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016 – Polar Express Day
- Thursday, December 15, 2016 – Christmas Attire Day
- Friday, December 16, 2016 – Santa Hat Day
12/5-9/16 Hour of Code
12/5/16 Eat Out for Special Olympics at Buffalo Wild Wings
12/8/16 PTO Planning Meeting (6:00 in Media Center)
12/9/16 Charlie Brown’s Christmas (Grades PK-3)
12/9/16 November Character Winner Lunch
12/13/16 PTO Program—Grades 2 & 3 (6:00-6:30)
12/14/16 PTO Faculty Breakfast
12/14/16 PBIS Celebration
12/15/16 DARE Graduation
12/15/16 Board Meeting—Work Session
12/16/16 2nd 9-weeks ends
12/16/16 T2 Report Card Window Opens
1/5/17 T2 Report Card Window Closes
The Spelling Bee or National Geographic Bee, that is! Our school is registered for both of these academic bees that are open to our fourth and fifth grade students. Our school competitions will be held in January shortly after we return fromWinter Break, but the kids can start prepping for the competitions now.
For the spelling bee, which is sponsored by Kindle this year, there is an opportunity to enter a video contest! The deadline is January 31st, so there is time to gear up with your best ideas for an incredible video. Visit www.spellebrity.com to learn more.
The links below will take you to more information and resources: games, apps across devices, and more! If you have any questions, please check with your child's teacher or Mrs. Voiselle. Good luck!
National Geographic Bee
Bulloch County Schools has set dates to register its youngest students for the 2017 - 2018 school year.
Pre-Kindergarten Registration is March 1 - 24. For more information visit www. bullochschools.org/prekindergarten.
Pre-Kindergarten Registration is managed by Dr. Yvette Ledford of the Student Support Services Department.
Kindergarten Registration is May 1 -5. For more information visit www.bullochschools.org/kindergarten.
Kindergarten Registration is managed by Dr. Virginia Bennett of the Academic Support Services Department.